As it is now (ish)


These pages will show the Tower and what is left of the Airfield and it's buildings.
The black and white photographs were
donated to the museum and are from the mid 70's.
All were taken by Geoff Dewing, the author of Suffolk's Secret Army and 
Air Station Aldeburgh 1915- 1919


Black & White Series @1970

Officers Club Communal Site
Bermuda Room & Bar 571st Squadron Site
Control Tower Standby Powerhouse
No.1 Hanger Showerhouse
Link Trainer The Chapel (2)
Emergency Vehicles Station Cinema
Air Corps, Supply Site Self Service (3)
Fire Department Combat Mess
Guardhouse Parham Church
The Sick Quarters Group Headquarters
WAAF Site Training Centre


And some more recent pictures

Autographs on the Museum Wall  The Book of Remembrance
Station Ident  Remaining Runways and Peri Tracks
Large Model B17 inside the Museum  Local Haunts